Join the Night Mail

The Friends of M30272M membership lasts for one year and is charged at £10 a year. With this group you will recieve two copies of 'The Wansford Mail'.

Night Mail Membership lasts for one year and is charged at £20 a year for UK based members, £25 for Europe based members and £30 Rest of the World. Within that time you will receive four journals:

Two copies of ‘Les Grands Express Européens’, The International Railway Preservation Society’s journal focussing on Wagons-Lits and two copies of ‘The Wansford Mail’, The Friends of M30272M’s journal focusing on TPOs.

You will also be providing invaluable support and finances to The Night Mail Project.

Please print out this form by clicking the print icon in the top right hand corner of this box and post it to: (With a cheque included)

Night Mail
Nene Valley Railway
Wansford Station

Please circle the option you would like below:

Night Mail Membership:


Europe: £25

Rest of the World: £30

Friends of M30272M: £10



Postcode:___________ Telephone:______________________


Please enclose a cheque payable to Nene Valley Railway with ’Night Mail’ written on the rear.

If you would like to make a extra donation please specify the amount over and above the membership fee here: £_________

Gift Aid Declaration.

To enable the NVR to reclaim an extra 25p in the pound for every donation at no cost to yourselves, if you are a UK tax payer, please tick the ‘Gift Aid’ Box.. This will also include all future donations made to the NVR unless otherwise notified.

I confirm I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify. I understand the charity will reclaim 28p of tax on every £1 that I gave up to 5 April 2008 and will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give on or after 6 April 2008.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Please notify the NVR if you:
Want to cancel this declaration
Change your name or home address
No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. 

Please gift aid this transaction: ⍻


Date: _______________________________